Top Reasons to Stop her from becoming president
• The First Amendment as she tried to block free speech by supporting the Family Entertainment Protection Act. 
• The Second Amendment as she called for a federal assault weapons ban. 
• The Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Amendments as she voted for the Patriot Act in 2001 and supported the drone strikes of the Obama administration. 
• Covering up and destroying evidence as it related to the attacks of Benghazi on September 11th 2012. 
• Being involved in an Administration that gave murder weapons to Drug Cartels in the death of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent Jaime Zapata on February 15, 2011.
 The United States Family Entertainment Protection Act (FEPA) was a bill introduced by Senator Hillary Clinton (D-NY), and co-sponsored by Senators Joe Lieberman (D-CT), Tim Johnson (D-SD) and Evan Bayh (D-IN) on November 29, 2005. The bill called for a federal mandate enforcement of the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) ratings system for video games in order to protect children from inappropriate content.
The FEPA would have imposed fines of $1000 dollars or 100 hours of community service for a first time offense of selling a “Mature” or “Adult-Only” rated video game to a minor, and $5000 or 500 hours for each subsequent offense. The bill also called for a FTC investigation into the ESRB to ascertain whether they have been properly rating games.
Similar bills have been passed in some U.S. states such as California, Michigan and Illinois, but were ruled to be unconstitutional.
This bill did not become law; it was referred to the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation and expired at the end of the 109th session of Congress without further action.
 Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s call for assault weapon ban in U.S.
“As Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton wholeheartedly backed the drone campaigns in Pakistan and Yemen. Republican hawks like John McCain and Lindsey Graham, who otherwise criticize the President as effete and indecisive, are also enthusiastic.”
 Benghazi Committee Seeks Missing Clinton Emails